Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering 9/11

I can still remember the scene that night at the house 8 years ago. My family just had our dinner and while having dinner, we were also watching the news. A breaking news that captured the moments of that eerie scene at New York City. Planes crashing to the Twin Towers, people jumping out of the Twin Towers and more distracting scenes that are still fresh on my memory.

Up to this moment, people cannot forget what happened to that day. I remember one day, months after that tragic day, my mother came up close to Ground Zero. She told me that she was in tears when she got to that place. Even if not related to those victims, but still, as people in this world, we all know that it hurts us to see what had happened to that tragic day.

To the memories of 9/11, let us savor the freedom that we have, and the unity that is called upon us all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.