Friday, April 17, 2009

How Well Travelled Am I In My Own Country?

Well, i stumbled on a discussion on a certain group just now. I find something interesting in which i want you to take part also. What is this?

How well traveled are you in the Philippines?
Well, i got a grade of B-. Here let me show you.



My Lakbayan grade is B- !

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

The darker area represents the places where i always go to. As you can see, i haven't been to the northern places of the country. Something to accomplish to, right?
According to our National Hero, "Wag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan!"

How about you? Find it out!
Oh, by the way, if you have hard time to locate those places, here's a link of the Provinces of the Philippines.

ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.